Friday, October 3, 2008

This Generation

Morning time is quite hard when your riding Metrostar Express or best known as MRT.
Passengers are skin to skin, and everybody is squeezing in just to fit in the train.
As usual, I'm standing holding at the handrail when somebody at my back hold me. When I
turned around to see her, she was a very old woman. Then I said to her, oh yes just hold my hand lola..I looked at the ladies who are sitting comfortably as if telling them to allow the old woman to sit but a big BUT nobody offered the sit to her. I can't help but ask myself 'What wrong with these people?'

This generation is quite far off from the past generations, Im only 28 years old but I could say this generation is getting worse. We need to spread the Gospel(Christ Himself) to this young generation so that we can change this crooked and perverted generation. Lord save us from this generation...

No comments: